Monday, June 3, 2013

Quick Glance at Magix Movie Edit Touch for Windows Tablets

I discovered that there is a new video editing app for Windows 8 tablets from Magix.  I grumble a bit being on the Android side of the fence. It seems like it has been an eternity waiting for a functional Android video editing application. As the seconds become minutes and then become years.

Since my cheapo Android tablet is about half expired I'm willing to pay attention. This is a commercial for the new app from Magix:





You can trim and edit, add effects, create slideshows and save to a memory card.  This app runs on Windows 8 and RT and can be found in the Microsoft App store.

I have no idea if the promise matches up to the reality. But there is a new slate called the Acer Iconia W3 8 inch Windows tablet that has been released for about $380-ish or so. 

Temptations, surrounded by temptations.


Other Posts of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.