Monday, April 23, 2012

Martha Stewart On How To Share Information

I have been taking classes on how to present instructional information. These classes have been from informational entrepreneurs, corporate trainers and academics. I'm getting a lot of good stuff out of it and will write up my experiences in a future post.

There is one other person that I would add to the mix. Martha Stewart has built a media empire on giving her opinions and teaching her readers and viewers how to perform a specific task.




This is an interview that Martha Stewart gave to Bloomberg Weekly on how she prepares to give a tutorial. Now it does help that there are a bunch of cameras, a skilled host and the chance to re-do in a moment. That being said, her advice is sound and right on the money. Of which she has a lot of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.