Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pre-Planning Your Video - Monkey See.com

Pre-planning a video can say you a lot of time and frustration. Me, I like to just do it but as I've gained more experience I've learned the hard way that even a little pre-planning can save you a boat load of grief.

This video is from Dave Rotan from Monkey See. It is portal for professional and user generated informational videos. In this video, David is explaining how planning can make your video presentation clear and effective.



Take the time to explore the other Monkey See.com tutorial videos such as:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.