Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Containing My Envy - Vimeo iPhone App for iPhone

Yes, there is a free Vimeo app for the iPhone4. This bad boy can do a lot of things and once again I'm feeling the pain of non-ownership.

This is a short video introduction to the application:



According to the Vimeo blog this rascal mimics the desktop experience, you can view, download and set up a gallery. And that would be very cool.

But it also can:
  • Upload videos to Vimeo
  • Full edit features of recorded movies, and a choice of upload modes.
  • Share via Twitter, Tumblr or however you want to do it.
This is new so expect a few glitches. I think this could be extremely cool for those that want to have the option of another mobile video browser and video editor.

Those souls on Android need to take a meditative breath. We need a bit a patience. It will come. I feel it in my bones and Vimeo said they have it in the pipeline.

I just need to resume my mantra, I don't want an iPhone, I don't need an iPhone but I might want to get my hands on that app. Sigh.

Other Posts of Interests

  • Dan O Songs Free Music for Videos and Blogs
  • Quick Look at Pond5 Stock Media
  • More Posts on Mobile Video Concerns
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

    Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.