Saturday, October 29, 2011

Karen Kavett and Typography

Web video is a teaching tool. I did take a typography class years ago and man could I have used this as a crib sheet. It is a good video about typography but I'm calling attention to Karen's technique about communicating hard to explain concepts.




The video is entertaining and instructional. It it fun and the tutorial factor is a total win.

Not much more to say about it than check out her use of exiting and found objects to tell her story, how she uses cuts and a tip of the hat to perspective.


 Home Page for Smartphone and Tablet Users

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.