Monday, April 15, 2013

Adjusting the Microphone Recording Levels in Windows

My first experience with my new microphone reminds me to not assume that installing a piece of hardware is always the same way each and every time. I have seen comments from other people with similar products that complain about the low levels and return the product.

We all wish for a perfect streamline plug and play experience; most of the time it just doesn't happen that way. 




This is a video I created on adjusting the recording audio levels for microphone use for Windows Vista and Windows 7 users. If you are going to record audio for your video you want to be aware of this adjustment.

Other Posts Of Interest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.