Thursday, May 31, 2012

Serendipity and Jesse Desjardins

Serendipity is what happen to me as I was looking for something on Slideshare.net. Sometimes folks present a text based tutorial that can be helpful. I didn't find any but I'm one of the goofy people that will actually go and read a web sites About page.

Anyway, I'm reading about Slideshare and one of their users, Jesse Desjardins, had posted a video about how the service has helped him improve his skills and other stuff.



That isn't why I want to show you the video. Take a look at how the video plays with the concept of the talking head. The use of color. The use of retro-style photos to accent a point.

For me, I guess the video is an idea generator. I have to say I almost bugged out of the video but Jesse's voice engaged me and then I made the time to listen. Once I caught up with what was going on I liked it.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.