Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dipping Into the Feed Basket of Goodies

Yeah, I slept late and feel really bad about it. Or a more positive spin I almost posted this at my other blog which would have confused the heck out of folks.

Phil Campbell is from the UK and was one of the participants in the 2011 International Videoblogging Posting Month. He has a thoughtful post up on Fibrecamp on the use of value of videoblogging.

Over at Lifehacker there is an answer to the ever asked question What Video Formats Should I Use? See, there is a point to my long winded posts on specifications and aspect ratios and other stuff. 



Last and certainly not least, is a two hour Introduction tutorial on studio lighting. It comes from B and H Photo in New York. If you pick up a camera or camcorder it behooves you to have some understanding about lighting. Learn by any means necessary.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.