I am working my way through the audio transcript and found out about the YouTube Creator's Playbook.
You really want to download and read this guide. For those folks doing demonstration, tutorial, or more structured videos on-line you have to snag a copy and go over the key points.
It hits the spot on:
- Engagement - Call to Action
- Production Checklists
- Involving Your Audience
- Using Social Media
I'm telling you, it will answer a lot of questions and you won't have to pay a stinking spammer $19.99 to learn the details.
Other Posts of Interest
- Text Storyboarding or Editing On Paper
- Researching Free Video Editing Software Part 2 – The Departed
- Creating Simple Channel Art Part 1
- Home Page for Mobile and Tablet Users