Monday, August 15, 2011

Checking Out the YouTube Creator's Playbook

I did want to get to this session by Corinne Leigh and Sarah Lane on Video Storyboarding and Scripting for the Writer at BlogHer11.

I am working my way through the audio transcript and found out about the YouTube Creator's Playbook.


You really want to download and read this guide. For those folks doing demonstration, tutorial, or more structured videos on-line you have to snag a copy and go over the key points.

It hits the spot on:

  • Engagement - Call to Action
  • Production Checklists
  • Involving Your Audience
  • Using Social Media

I'm telling you, it will answer a lot of questions and you won't have to pay a stinking spammer $19.99 to learn the details.

Other Posts of Interest


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love actual comments. Please understand that comments will be held until I get a chance to look them over or wake up, whichever comes first.

Spam and other forms of hate speech are not welcome here. And due to the actions of spam bots and the people that love them moderation is in full effect.